|Cinegy further commits to Russia and Eastern Europe market with new appointment.|
Cinegy GmbH, the premier provider of software technology for digital video processing, asset management, video compression and automation, and playout, has appointed Mikhail Efimov as regional sales manager for Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS (the former Soviet states). He joins Cinegy from Perspectiva, and brings with him many years’ technical and commercial experience in the broadcast industry.
Efimov, a Russian native, is a graduate of the St Petersburg University of Cinema and Television, where he specialised in the acoustics of studios and control rooms. He went on to do postgraduate work in digital video processing as well as audio. He added business experience with his most recent job, at Perspectiva, which works to develop localised systems for the television industry.
“I am looking forward to bringing my technical background to customers’ projects,” Efimov said. “By developing strong relationships with our partners and users, to help them make the most of Cinegy’s software-based products and services for the broadcast industry.”
Daniella Weigner, CEO of Cinegy, said “Russia and Eastern Europe has long been a strategic market for us, and we have had an exciting 18 years of successful business driven by our long-standing partners and clients. Mikhail’s technical, commercial and communications skills are going to push relationships even further forward. He will help our partners and our customers use our innovative technologies to develop world-beating solutions, delivering business advantages reliably and cost-effectively.”
He joins Cinegy, based in Moscow, on September 1, 2021.
January 13, 2022
November 17, 2021
February 11, 2022
- Densitron announces new partnership with Global Distribution May 16, 2022Densitron announces new partnership with Global DistributionBroadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- CJP Broadcast Commences Technology Refresh for University of Sunderland Media School May 12, 2022CJP Broadcast Commences Technology Refresh for University of Sunderland Media School Ross-on-Wye, UK, Wednesday May 11th, 2022: CJP Broadcast Service Solutions, a leading provider of products and services for the broadcast and wider television industry, announces the start of a major project for the University of Sunderland. “This latest venture comprises four elements,” comments CJP Broadcast founder […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- CJP Broadcast to Demonstrate Latest Advances in Virtual Production at MPTS 2022 May 10, 2022CJP Broadcast to Demonstrate Latest Advances in Virtual Production at MPTS 2022 Ross-on-Wye, UK, Tuesday May 3rd, 2021: CJP Broadcast Service Solutions will promote its extensive range of services and products for the broadcast and wider television industry on stand L440 at the Media Production & Technology Show, Olympia London, Wednesday May 11th through Thursday May 12th. Centrepiece […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- Wildlife filmmakers Avalon Media rely on Cartoni tripods to capture the action May 9, 2022Wildlife filmmakers Avalon Media rely on Cartoni tripods to capture the action Stalking big cats and spending months out in the African bush is more than a workday; it’s a lifestyle for the husband-and-wife filmmaking team at Avalon Media Africa. Cissy and Werner Maritz founded their production company in 2016. Based in the heart of the South […]Editor
- PHABRIX QxL Series used in NVIDIA Rivermax SDK for independent solutions testing and analysis May 6, 2022PHABRIX QxL Series used in NVIDIA Rivermax SDK for independent solutions testing and analysis Thatcham, UK – 19 April 2022: PHABRIX, a broadcast test and measurement innovator, has announced that its QxL rasterizer series, including NMOS analysis tools and the Extended Ultra High Definition (EUHD) option, are being used extensively in the NVIDIA Rivermax SDK. […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- Brainstorm will showcase Suite 5 and Edison PRO at CABSAT May 12, 2022Brainstorm will showcase Suite 5 at CABSAT (hall 7, booth PD-53), the latest version of its flagship products InfinitySet, Aston and eStudio. Suite 5, available now for all Brainstorm users, includes a plethora of new features designed to improve XR content creation and workflows, while adding an even tighter integration with Unreal Engine. These enhancements […]
- Brainstorm introduces Edison Creators Program April 21, 2022Brainstorm, the leading manufacturer of real-time 3D graphics and virtual studio solutions, today introduced the Edison Creators Program, an initiative for designers working with Unreal Engine. The program will connect more designers to Edison PRO users who can access a wider range of highly immersive 3D material sold directly from the Unreal Marketplace like any […]
- InfinitySet includes new XR toolset and workflows at NAB April 21, 2022Brainstorm, leading manufacturer of real-time 3D graphics and virtual studio solutions, will showcase at NAB (booth N2608) Suite 5, the latest version of InfinitySet, the company’s flagship product dedicated to virtual production. Already one of the benchmark products for photo-realistic virtual production and augmented reality worldwide, with Suite 5 InfinitySet now includes new features and […]
- Brainstorm introduces Edison PRO 5 at NAB April 21, 2022Brainstorm will showcase Edison PRO 5 at NAB (booth N2608), the company’s cost-effective and easy-to-use application for producing live, immersive VR/AR presentations and events. With the new features resulting from Brainstorm’s user base suggestions, Edison PRO now transcends the presentation realm to become a fully powered, yet affordable, studio-in-a-box system. Edison PRO now includes a […]
- Aston goes Multichannel April 21, 2022Brainstorm announces new developments for Aston, the designer’s choice for motion graphics creation, CG and playout. New developments include new features that facilitate graphics creation, even when designers team up in collaborative workflows. StormLogic, Aston’s animation and template interaction logic also includes new enhancements, but on top of that Aston Multichannel has been significantly improved […]
- 400D Dedo SystemThe flexibility and precision of the Dedo 400D is based on it’s unique optical design, when used with barndoors the evenness of the light from edge to edge and the homogeneous spectral distribution means a controllable clean beam that outperforms similar wattage lights by quite a margin. The really amazing feature and flexibility of the […]
- Apply for the Covid-19 Emergency Relief FundThe Film + TV Charity have launched the Film and TV COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund in partnership with the BFI, supported by the BBC, Netflix and Warner Media. It provides one-off grants from £500 to £2,500 to active workers in film, TV and cinema facing significant financial hardship as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. Applications are closing […]
- FD Times Cooke Special ReportYou may not be able to get out of the house, let alone go on a tour of the Cooke Optics factory. But Jon Faur has put together a special report on Cooke, he talks to the management and staff as he looks at every aspect of the business. Click here or the image below […]
- Be a winner with LEDGO at BSC ExpoVisit the LEDGO stand (629) before 4pm on the Friday or Saturday of the show for a chance to win a spectacular AltaTube 120C 4ft RGB tube light complete with egg crate filter, barndoors and D-Tap power cable accessories worth a total of £723 + VAT! For details on how to enter and the terms […]
- Cooke Optics’ new Anamorphic/i Full Frame 85mm Macro to be revealed at BSC Expo 2020– Anamorphic/i SF 35mm-140mm zoom lens and lenses from the Panchro/i Classic Prime range also on display – Leicester, UK – 20 January 2020 – Cooke Optics will be presenting the very latest lenses in its line-up, including the newest Anamorphic/i Full Frame 85mm Macro, on Stand 548 at BSC Expo, which takes place […]
ARRI convince French
Global Broadcast News
The Global Broadcast Industry News website, is the Industry News site for the Global Broadcast Industry.
We are bringing the news from the Global Broadcast Industry, to the worldwide broadcast community.
The Broadcast Industry is rapidly changing and we want to keep you informed about the latest breaking stories.
If you like what you see please subscribe for the latest news.
Global Broadcast Industry News © Copyright 2022.
- Densitron announces new partnership with Global DistributionDensitron announces new partnership with Global Distribution
- CJP Broadcast to Demonstrate Latest Advances in Virtual Production at MPTS 2022CJP Broadcast to Demonstrate Latest Advances in Virtual Production at MPTS 2022 Ross-on-Wye, UK, Tuesday May 3rd, 2021: CJP Broadcast Service Solutions will promote its extensive range of services and products for the broadcast and wider television industry on stand L440 at the Media Production & Technology Show, Olympia London, Wednesday May 11th through Thursday May 12th. Centrepiece […]
- NEW 360O VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTION TAKES THE STRESS OUT OF HYBRID MEETINGSNEW 360O VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTION TAKES THE STRESS OUT OF HYBRID MEETINGS The Panasonic PressIT360 video conferencing solution gives workers the freedom to easily meet and collaborate wherever they are. Bracknell, UK. 10th May 2022 – To support new ways of collaborative working from the office and home, Panasonic has announced a revolutionary new 360o […]
- Seervision partners with Canon to offer automated control of its PTZ line-upSeervision partners with Canon to offer automated control of its PTZ line-up We are happy to announce our partnership with Canon, a leading digital imaging solutions provider, to offer integration of the Seervision Suite and Canon’s PTZ cameras. Seervision partners with Canon to offer automated control of its PTZ line-up Exceptional image quality of Canon […]
- Anna Valley signals virtual production expansion with new director role and major technology investmentAnna Valley signals virtual production expansion with new director role and major technology investment LONDON – May 5, 2022 – Audio-visual and entertainment technology company Anna Valley has underlined its commitment to the rapidly expanding virtual production market by appointing a director of virtual production, Christina Nowak, and making a £1.9m investment in LED technology by ROE. These […]