Litepanels Launch New Gemini 2×1 Hard RGBWW LED Panel New Addition to the Gemini Range is...Read More
Broadcast Pix launches MeetingPix and GX Hybrid Integrated Production Systems Broadcast Pix™ is...Read More
The Media Production and Technology Show Back to action not a moment too soon, we are glad...Read More
- Brainstorm to showcase Suite 5 and Edison PRO at Broadcast Asia May 18, 2022Brainstorm will showcase Suite 5 at Broadcast Asia in Singapore (booth 5J2-01), the latest version of its flagship products InfinitySet, Aston and eStudio. Suite 5, available now for all Brainstorm users, includes a plethora of new features designed to improve XR content creation and workflows, while adding an even tighter integration with Unreal Engine. These […]
- Cinelab Film & Digital Expand EMEA Services & Support with Appointment of Christian Martinsen June 23, 2022Cinelab Film & Digital Expand EMEA Services & Support with Appointment of Christian Martinsen Cinelab Film & Digital build upon the expansion of their services with the appointment of new regional sales manager Christian Martinsen. Following a post-covid boom in production Cinelab Film & Digital are supporting an increasing number of international productions. Martinsen’s appointment […]Rbinman
- Caton NDI Gateway enables cross network collaboration June 22, 2022Share high quality content over the internet without compromiseBroadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- Audient Previews Upgraded Compact Console: ASP4816-HE at NAMM June 17, 2022Audient Previews Upgraded Compact Console: ASP4816-HE at NAMM British audio company Audient is proud to unveil the soon-to-be-released ASP4816: Heritage Edition console at this year’s NAMM show in Anaheim, California. This upgrade follows in the footsteps of Audient’s flagship ASP8024-HE and, similar to its larger counterpart, features a brand new look and some exciting enhancements […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- Imagine Communications Expands its Customer-Facing Team in Europe June 8, 2022Imagine Communications Expands its Customer-Facing Team in Europe Three new recruits bring varied experience and knowledge to deliver proactive customer relations MUNICH, June 9, 2022 – Recognizing the growing need from media organizations to partner with innovative technology vendors as they look to navigate their transition to an IP-connected and cloud-based landscape, Imagine Communications has […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- ARRI expands Orbiter offerings with a new Fresnel lens June 8, 2022ARRI expands Orbiter offerings with a new Fresnel lens ARRI announces the addition of the Orbiter Fresnel lens to the already large pool of Orbiter optics, making this state-of-the-art LED luminaire even more versatile. Combined with Orbiter’s ARRI Spectra light engine, the high-end optical system is perfectly suited for cinematic application, broadcast studios, as well […]Broadcast Industry News from Global Broadcast Industry News
- 400D Dedo SystemThe flexibility and precision of the Dedo 400D is based on it’s unique optical design, when used with barndoors the evenness of the light from edge to edge and the homogeneous spectral distribution means a controllable clean beam that outperforms similar wattage lights by quite a margin. The really amazing feature and flexibility of the […]
- Apply for the Covid-19 Emergency Relief FundThe Film + TV Charity have launched the Film and TV COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund in partnership with the BFI, supported by the BBC, Netflix and Warner Media. It provides one-off grants from £500 to £2,500 to active workers in film, TV and cinema facing significant financial hardship as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. Applications are closing […]
- FD Times Cooke Special ReportYou may not be able to get out of the house, let alone go on a tour of the Cooke Optics factory. But Jon Faur has put together a special report on Cooke, he talks to the management and staff as he looks at every aspect of the business. Click here or the image below […]
- Be a winner with LEDGO at BSC ExpoVisit the LEDGO stand (629) before 4pm on the Friday or Saturday of the show for a chance to win a spectacular AltaTube 120C 4ft RGB tube light complete with egg crate filter, barndoors and D-Tap power cable accessories worth a total of £723 + VAT! For details on how to enter and the terms […]
- Cooke Optics’ new Anamorphic/i Full Frame 85mm Macro to be revealed at BSC Expo 2020– Anamorphic/i SF 35mm-140mm zoom lens and lenses from the Panchro/i Classic Prime range also on display – Leicester, UK – 20 January 2020 – Cooke Optics will be presenting the very latest lenses in its line-up, including the newest Anamorphic/i Full Frame 85mm Macro, on Stand 548 at BSC Expo, which takes place […]
ARRI convince French
Global Broadcast News
The Global Broadcast Industry News website, is the Industry News site for the Global Broadcast Industry.
We are bringing the news from the Global Broadcast Industry, to the worldwide broadcast community.
The Broadcast Industry is rapidly changing and we want to keep you informed about the latest breaking stories.
If you like what you see please subscribe for the latest news.
Global Broadcast Industry News © Copyright 2022.