Category: Adder Technology
Adder Technology News
Adder is a rewarding and stimulating business to be part of, and we pride ourselves on providing an exciting and creative environment for future growth and success. Our company culture is underpinned by entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for innovation, which motivate our employees to keep Adder at the forefront of technological engineering.
- Densitron announces new partnership with Global Distribution
- Pebble grows market share in Middle East with CNBC Arabia
- RAI and EBU team up with Rohde & Schwarz and Qualcomm to deliver the Eurovision Song Contest live over 5G Broadcast in Italy, Austria, Germany and France
- Prasad Corp and ITV Content Services form a Partnership to bring Scanity 4K film scanning to the UK
- Switzerland blue Entertainment AG Invests in Rohde & Schwarz Studio Production and Storage Technology
Streamline Your Workflows and Improve Collaboration with KVM for Media and Entertainment Applications
Dynamic and highly creative environments such as broadcast control rooms, post-production houses, outside broadcast trucks, and radio studios, rely on dynamic technology and ergonomic working practices to produce captivating content. For many, KVM technology is the cornerstone that delivers ultimate productivity, maximized IT efficiency, and better working environments. By moving computers to a centralized location, KVM promotes inter-team collaboration, improves workflow optimization, and eliminates excessive noise and heat emissions from the workspace.
Since 1984, Adder has been supporting customers across all broadcast and media applications. Whether a broadcast studio, a live control room environment, or something entirely different, customers can benefit from the flexibility, scalability, and improved ergonomics that KVM solutions will deliver.